I’ve noticed the dark chocolate bunnies showing up in the grocery store aisles! These two cute NEW bunnies are hiding out under the flowers in their own little miniature world!
I created the little scene on an A-2 size card with the following dies…
links go to Starlitstudio.net – great prices on Memory Box and check out the new Penny Black stamps and dies while you’re there too!
Here’s a close up of the bunnies… I drew in a little brown line with an E49 copic marker to define the ears, a black dot for the eyes and a little white gel pen on the eye. An itty bitty white pom pom for the tail.
and here’s the NEW Tulip Bouquet die! So pretty and ready for Spring!
Here’s the steps to create this card…
- *die cut the Tulip Bouquet in an A-2 white top folding card-base (you’ll want to keep a few of the white pieces to stick back in)
- *then die cut it in black card-stock, keeping the Tulip outline
- *line the inside of the card with a piece of Raspberry Dot Signature Pattern Paper
- *piece and glue the black cut into the white negative die cut space in the white card-base
- *glue in the little white pieces you kept
- *die cut the middle size butterflies from the NEW Leavenworth Butterfly Trio die in black card-stcok and NEW Cascadia Butterfly Trio die in Raspberry Moroccan Signature Pattern Paper
- *glue them together and glue to card
- *wrap the card with two rows of Black and White Bakers Twine, knot is under the rectangle
- *die cut the smallest rectangle from the NEW Cross Stitched Frame Borders set in white card-stock
- *stamp just the word ‘hello’ from the Hello Combo stamp (I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp it)
- *adhere the rectangle over the knot with mounting squares
While I’ve got you here, I wanted to tell you about a sale where I’m an affiliate…Scrapbook.com…a four day stamping sale event!
Save BIG on all stamping supplies! Every stamp, ink pad, and stamping accessory is on sale. You save 20% to 60% off! This stupendous stamping sale starts now and lasts until Sunday March 8th at midnight MST. Check out a few of our best-selling stamping brands below or shop all stamping today! The stamp a ma jig, paper for masking, clear blocks, Delicata ink, Memento ink, tack ‘n peel, Distress ink, Tim Holtz stamps, Lawn Fawn, Avery Elle and so much more!
Have fun shopping and so glad you stopped by! Thank you for all the comments on my coffee blog hop cards!
It’s still cold with snow on the ground here in Iowa but that is going to change! My computer dashboard says it’ll be a high of 19˚ on today but watch out Friday! We’re jumping to 46˚! Almost bike riding weather! lol