Happy New Year and welcome to my blog post for La-La Land Crafts “INTO THE NEW YEAR WITH THE NEW RELEASE Blog Hop”! The Design Team would like to introduce you to NINE new images from La-La Land Crafts. This is a sneak peak type of Blog Hop, these stamps will be available on January 20th.. But.. Here is some GREAT news for you! These stamps are available to pre-order in our online store!
Follow along on the HOP and leave a comment on every design team blog you visit for a chance to win the stamp that team member is showing! Then head back to La-La Land Crafts for one more chance at winning. Just leave a comment and the winner will receive a stamp of their choice! La-La Land will draw the winning number on Tuesday, January 12th at around 10 pm PST. Spread the word! Thanks! If you didn’t come to my blog from Maureen’s blog then head to the La-La Land Crafts blog to start at the beginning!
Here’s my card with super cute….Birthday Present Rosie!!!
and “just” Rosie…
Your next stop on the HOP is Kathy – you will love her coloring with distress inks!
Before you hop on, leave a comment for a chance to win this new Birthday Present Rosie stamp! I will draw the winner on January 12th and post it here on my blog. Irina, La-La Land Crafts owner will send the stamp to you after January 20th. Good Luck!
My card details…
- Early Bird 6×6 pad by Cosmo Cricket
- Rosie was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic sketch markers
- The shapes Rosie is mounted on are Spellbinder Nestabilities dies
- The birthday sentiments are from Hero Arts
- punches by McGill and the Punch Bunch
- Bazzill 3mm brads….Tab from 7Kids online store is ordering them! YAY!
- I stamped the skirt of Rosie’s dress by masking off sections, wish you could see her IRL!