The challenge….Ethnic skin tones…I colored my image, called “Whoosh” Native American.
The sponsor… Phindy’s Place digital stamp images….
The Design Team has created awesome cards again! Be sure to take a look at the Copic Creations Challenge blog.
- I colored this cute little sledding guy with copic sketch markers… face – E02, 11, 13, 15, 17, 99 sled – R24, 27, 29, 59 coat & hat– B91, 93, 95,97,99 pants – E93, 95, 97, 37 boots – W1, 3, 5, 7, 9 scarf & mittens – YR 21, 23, 24, B99 background – BG0000
- The AWESOME sentiment stamp “Let the fun begin” B3996, is a new stamp from Printworks page H36. If you want to order it, send me an email and I’ll tell you how to go about it since the new stamps aren’t in their online store yet.
- Snowflakes are Marvy Uchida punches in three sizes
- Scor-it tool – card scored in half before folding
- Circles are all cut with Nestabilities dies by Spellbinders
- Black Button brads by Making Memories
- Pattern paper by Basic Grey Junebug
- Stickles glitter glue in platinum and frosted lace
- EK Success heart punch
- Everything is edged and aged with antique linen distress ink by Ranger
I probably forgot something but just holler if you have a question! Hope you can join us for the challenge this time…you have two weeks!