- Sweet Tilda gracing my Valentine card today!
- The sentiment “Dear to my heart” is another awesome stamp from Printworks. I inked it with Versafine Onyx Black ink and colored in the heart with R29 and R59 copics.
- Tilda is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Sketch markers.
- The dot pattern paper is from Sweetwater.
- Just HAD to use my new Martha Stewart punches…love this sweetheart around the page set…although, you do want to watch it carefully if you want it to look straight on your card…ack…don’t look so close! lol
- The key hole heart and key are new from Martha also. I punched four of each and layered them together so they look like chipboard…
- The ribbon is from my collection.
- The embossed heart is from a folder that came with my Cuttlebug.
- I stamped the background, the heart border background, the heart lock and key all with Stampin Up’s Sanded background stamp…another stamp that just hangs out on my desk cuz I NEED it all the time! lol
- Everything is edged, aged with Ranger, Nick Bantock , Van Dyke brown ink.
I’m linking Tilda to
- Magnolia Down Under challenge blog/Valentines
- Cutie-Stampers Challenge blog/Magnolia
- A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge blog/layering
- No Time To Stamp/vintage feel
The ice is gone off the trees here. Whew – after three days of ice and electricity on and off, I’m delighted that it warmed up and melted. The trees look really barren now! Happy Weekend!