One of the guys from the My Guy Ian set…
I’m entering it on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog – the challenge is “POP UP”.
- stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink
- colored with copic sketch markers, shirt – G20’s, jeans – B90’s, hair – E13, 15, 17, 19
- Hero Arts birthday background stamp
- Stampin Up Sanded and plaid background stamps
- Rubber Stampede grass stamp
- Karen Foster Bike charm
- EK Success circle punches – 1 1/4in and 1 3/8 in.
- Adornments “play hard” twill
- Bazzill card-stock “pear” and ink (leapfrog)
- Bazzill teeny 1/16th brad
This is a free standing pop up card found on Splitcoast Stampers resource page here….
A close up of the charm…I partially closed the card. It does come all the way up to lay flat and fit in an A2 envelope! I really like this idea and think I’ll be using it again. You could really bling it up more for a girl and more for a boy too. This was just all I could come up with Sunday a.m.! lol