I always want to say, “WOW, It’s Wednesday again”! It sure sneaks up on me fast! lol I colored Princess Rosie for La-la Lands Weekly Wednesday challenge from Design Team member Lisa…no designer paper. ok. I can do that! Rosie is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah classic crest supersmooth 80# card-stock and colored with copic sketch markers, (photo at the end of the post).
Here she is up close…a real Princess for sure! so sweet!
Visit the La-la Land Weekly Wednesday Challenge blog to see what the other Design Team members created. I sure had fun…I love to stamp and use stamps…I’ll post a list of what I used.
- Princess Rosie from La-la Land Crafts
- Dreams from Printworks, F2857 (I divided the stamp again, used my stamp a ma jig, I can’t stamp without it!) Inked and stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink.
- Castle from Whipper Snapper, EY825
- Flourish border from Sandylion, KSTP15 Borders 2, clear stamp set. Inked and stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink.
- Magnolia grass and clouds background stamp, inked with distress inks, peeled paint and broken china. I inked and stamped the grass first and then the clouds because I wanted more space between the earth and sky! I filled in the grass with peeled paint and the ink blending tool.
So many fun challenge blogs out there! I keep finding more, so I’ll be linking this card to these challenges…
Thanks for stopping by….later this morning I’ll be posting for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog…so…see ya real soon! We’re doing Tri-shutter cards today….fun!