Dots and Stripes…
I left the black background photo “huge” for clicking…
It’s so exciting to think Spring, working with fun Springy colors and today. I’m using Spring Birgitta and Bunny Hansel. Bunny Hansel and Spring Birgitta were stamped with Memento Black ink and colored with copic sketch markers
- Martha Stewart tulip border punch, Hyglo tulip punch, flower corner punch and the Easter Egg punch are from the Punch Bunch
- pattern papers from Lasting Impressions for Paper
- sentiment from Hero Arts
- stickles frosted lace on her wings
- scor-it board used to make the side step card base
- Neenah classic crest super-smooth card-stock for images and tulip border. The tulip border is punched and then colored with copic sketch markers.
Have a great week…hopin’ to get some more stamping done myself!