A Challenging sketch from Janneke this week!
Check out the other Design team’s awesome creations on the challenge blog…. here’s what you’ll want to know to play along…
- every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered
- in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries (Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc) the choice is yours.
- be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est
- Use the sketch below by Janneke
- only one entry per person please!
Here’s a close up of two new cuties from CC Designs Spring Swiss Pixie kit…The kit is 50% off right now!
- Flutter By Wednesday – open but must have a butterfly, fairy or angel
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge – Spring
- images (boy, girl and sentiment) from CC designs Spring Swiss Pixies kit – so glad I bought it!
- stamping done in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- coloring with Copic Sketch Markers
- Butterflies and grass are Martha Stewart punches – to make the butterfly antennae, I cut a very narrow strip of dark brown card-stock and then wrapped it around the middle of each butterfly and twisted them at the very top and put a teeny dab of glue on the back side
- pattern paper from October Afternoon – LOVE their paper lines…
- tonic trimmer, with this many layers in a sketch I NEED the best for cutting!
- Stamp a ma jig for perfect placement of the “Happy Spring” sentiment
- Ink blending tool and Distress inks for all the edges of the paper and around the window frame
- the window frame is cut with an Accucut die for the A7 convert a die set
- woodgrain stamp is from All Night Media (purchased at Michael’s)
Thanks Janneke for a fun and challenging sketch! Hope you can play a long with us this week and thanks for stopping by and making my day with your comments!!!