Happy Weekend and finally getting Amanda’s birthday card made! Only a month late! I’m the mom, so I can be late…yikes! lol This one took a few days…struggled trying to figure out what to do with that present punch. Tried coloring on a new card-stock that a friend sent… fun! I like it a lot…Papertrey Ink! Trickier to cut out the heavier weight stock but otherwise I love how it colors up!
- Tilda with Gifts
- Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- Basic Grey Kioshi 6×6 paper pad
- Martha Stewart present punch – I punched in white card-stock and colored all the presents, then gave it the scratchy look with Stampin Up’s Sanded background stamp
- EK Success small scallop border punch
- Happy Birthday circle that I’ve had forever but it’s so fun pulling out the stamps I haven’t used in some time! From Cat’s Life Press
- ribbon is from May Arts
I actually finished the inside of this card! Then I had to go and forget to take a picture of it! I used some of the coordinating pattern paper from the pad and a cool stamp from Printworks (sale going on right now, email me for the newsletter).
Catch you later!