How’d it get to be Tuesday already! ugh! well, I wanted to catch you and tell you that it’s week #2 of the Royal Battle over at the Greeting Farm. Kristine has created an AWESOME and creative, Spring Easel card for the Card Sprouts…take a look here and vote for the Card Sprouts by leaving a comment on her card!!! You get three votes and the competition is great! The voting for this week ends tonight! Thanks!
New Magnolia stamps on the block!!! I just had to color up this new Tilda with 3 Flowers from the Hoppy Easter Collection. She’s just the sweetest!
- Tilda with 3 Flowers or here
- Whiff of Joy Stump
- stamped with Staz-on black ink
- stamped on Strathmore 300 series cold press watercolor paper (heavy)
- colored with distress ink refills *I followed this tutorial HERE*
- K & Co. pattern paper
- Bazzill card=stock
- Broken China Distress ink for the background
- Ink Blending tool
Have a great stamping week! I’ll be back tomorrow for All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge!