This week the challenge for All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge Blog is to “shape it up”! Well, that’s not really how she put it but we are doing shaped cards…it’s fun to think “out of the box”!
Check out the other Design team’s awesome creations on the challenge blog…. here’s what you’ll want to know to play along…
- every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered
- in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries (Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc) the choice is yours.
- be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est
- Use the challenge, create a shape card
- only one entry per person please!
Join the challenge by creating a different shape card than you normally would do! So many awesome stamps to choose from at All That Scraps!
Here’s a close up picture of the new release Swiss Pixie Nora on the Swing, available tonight at 10 p.m.!
- Nora is stamped with Memento Black Tuxedo ink on Neenah Classic Crest Super-smooth card-stock
- colored with Copic Sketch Markers – hair E50, YR31, 21, 23, 24 skin E000, 00, 01, R00, R20 limb E 55, 57, 59 shirt, wings, flower border, butterflies, socks RV00, 10, 19 jeans B91, 93
- My Minds Eye Quite Contrary pattern papers
- The tree in the background is cut on the Cricut with the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge
- EK Success flower border punch – I accordion folded it for dimension
- Martha Stewart grass border punch and butterflies punch
- All Night Media wood grain stamp used on the truck of the tree, stamped with Adirondack Espresso ink
- Frosted Lace stickles on her wings and socks
- I used a big circle coluzzle temple and cutting system to get my circles….do any of you like the Martha Stewart circle cutter?
I love linking to other challenges…get to be inspired by so many wonderful stampers. Here’s my list for this card…
- Stamptacular Sunday – Sugar and Spice, Everything nice
- Just Add Ink – Make anything you like, using anything you like! (Friday)
- Cricut Cardz Challenge – Summer Scene (Wednesday)
- The Pink Elephant – Nature (Monday_
Thanks for sharing your comments and for all the stamping inspiration you bring to me too! AND…the Card Sprouts are moving on to Week #3 in the Royal Battle at The Greeting Farm. Thanks for voting and if you voted for the Card Sprouts, we appreciate it!