Week #25 on All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge Blog is to use “distressing” in your creation. The paper I used already has the distressed feel to it and then I used ink and the Tim Holtz distressing tool to distress it even more!
Check out the other Design team’s awesome creations on the challenge blog…. here’s what you’ll want to know to play along…
- every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered
- in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries (Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc) the choice is yours.
- be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est
- Use the challenge, “distressing” on your creation
- only one entry per person please!
Can’t wait to see what you create!
I used the sketch for this card from the Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog (Monday) and the challenge to use something new, never used or neglected from your stash. That pretty much covers the whole card!!! lol New, would be the stamp for sure!
Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog (Tuesday) wants a Cutie Pie… Kiki is that! well a Cutie Cake anyway!
Creative Card Crew (Tuesday) theme is “Happy Birthday”…
- I used the new, for April, Kiki La Rue stamp from CC Designs
- I inked Kiki with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- She is colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- Labels 11 Nestabilities die
- Martha Stewart Cupcake Edge punch (colored the cupcake paper with R81 and inked the cupcake top with Walnut Stain Distress ink and the Ink Blending Tool
- measuring tape ribbon is Tim Holtz, I think
- medium and small retro flower punches, flourish border punch for the flourishes, all from EK Success
- flowers punched out of old dictionary pages
- itty bitty brads from Bazzill (pink in her hair, black for the small flower centers)
- button brad from Making Memories (large flower center)
- pattern paper from Sweetwater
- neenah classic natural white (cream) super smooth cardstock
- Ink blending tool for edging all the card pieces with ink
- Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress ink
I think that’s all for today! The Card Sprouts didn’t make it to Week 4, but I wanted to thank you for your support! So fun to look through the gallery at all the entries!