I’m linking to the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog and using Mina’s sketch for this week.
Also linking to Stamp Something Challenge blog (Fri.) – layered is the challenge right now.
- Lady Tilda was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- colored with Copic Sketch Markers – skin E000, 00, 01, 21, R20, 21 – hair E50, YR31, 21, 23 – dress BV0000, 01, 31 – rose R00, 01, 21 – leaves BG93, 96, 99
- Nestabilities, standard ovals, scallop ovals and labels 2 dies
- Basic Grey Sugar Rush 6×6 paper pad
- Frosted Lace Stickles on Tilda, the butterfly and the brads
- ribbon is from May Arts
- Flowers are from Making Memories
- Butterfly is a new punch from EK Success, branch punch from Stampin Up
- Bazzill card-stock