♥ This is my second post for today…scroll down for my Inky Impressions Lili Happy Spring card! ♥
The challenge this week for All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge Blog is….
SEWING! I love to sew….sewed for years, cross-stitch, clothes and then quilting. I don’t do it near as much since I started rubber stamping!
Lots of inspiration on the other design team members cards…Take a look HERE.
here’s what you’ll want to know to play along…hope you can join us!
- every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered
- in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries (Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc) the choice is yours.
- be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est
- Use the challenge, “sewing” on your creation
- only one entry per person please!
- Puppy Kiki LaRue is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- Nestabilities oval dies
- Sentiment stamp from Country Shelf set
- stamped with Versafine Black Ink
- My Minds Eye pattern paper – Quite Contrary line
- Tim Holtz paper distresser
- Tim Holtz ruler for the stitching holes
- crochet thread for the hand stitching
- button from Doodlebug (old, not sure if it’s still available or not)
- Stampin Up real red card-stock
Thanks for stopping by and all the comments you leave – I LOVE getting them! It’s just the encouragement a gal needs to keep stamping and coloring!!!