Crystal challenged us to create “Summer” – I’m not ready for Summer myself but it was great fun to look around for what I had to go with this Lili…
♥ This challenge will be is for TWO WEEKS so you have plenty of time to come and join the fun. ♥ No need to use Inky Images but if you have them we would love to see you use them! ♥ To be eligible to get Inked by the Inkettes you must have all creations uploaded to Mr. Linky by May 10th Midnight Eastern Time. ♥ Check out the Inky cards by the design team gals HERE.
I followed the sketch from Mojo Monday 137 – a great sketch to work from!
- I stamped Water Lili with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- colored with Copic Sketch Markers, dress B20’s, some BG’s and Cool grays for the water, hat E40’s
- Tim Holtz NEW border die – scrollwork
- Sunshine charm from Inky Impressions
- Itty bitty silver brad from Bazzill
- EK Success nesting square and oval punches
- beach toys is an old stamp from Stampa Rosa
- splish/splash is from a dollar clear stamp set
- both stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink
Happy stamping! Thanks for stopping by….