Meet “Honey“… isn’t she a doll! Christine has drawn some adorable kids again!
The challenge this week on the All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge blog is to create a paper cone.
Lots of inspiration on the other design team members paper cones…Take a look HERE.
here’s what you’ll want to know to play along…hope you can join us!
- every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered
- in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries (Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc) the choice is yours.
- be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est
- Use the challenge, “paper cone” for your creation
- only one entry per person please!
Honey is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copic Sketch Markers, Glossy Accents on her sunglasses, sentiment is Amy R’s Big words and additions stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, waves are the Fiskars Boundary Waters border punch (the best waves ever IMO), Martha Stewart fence border punch, EK Success Beach/Castle border punch (punched out of fine sand paper), Sun is an old Paperkins EK Success medium punch, kraft paper cord from JoAnns and Bazzill dot card-stock.
I like to link to other challenge blogs…this is a fun one this week… The ABC challenge blog – “u” for unused stash! I could play in that forever! lol
Thanks for dropping in for a visit! Enjoy Everything!