Welcome to my All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday challenge post… scroll down for my earlier today Inky Impressions Challenge blog post. Lesa challenged us this week to use dry embossing…here’s what you need to know to play and an awesome prize this week too!!!! 4 single or 1 set of CC Designs stamps!!!
- your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store
- one entry per person
- you have until 10 p.m. EST Tuesday May 25th to load to Mr. Linky on the challenge blog
- use dry embossing on your card or project
READY, SET, PLAY!!!
Just totally charming… adorable…sweet! look at their eyes!
- Darby and Penelope are from the Sweet November line at All That Scraps
- Swiss Field Fence from CC Designs – I elongated this by using my Stampamajig and masking (see my tutorial)
- stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- Distress inks, Walnut Stain, Broken China and Pumice Stone applied with the Ink Blending tool
- Small flower and A-2 Friend cuttlebug embossing folders
- K& Co. Pattern Paper and chipboard button
- EK Success border punch
- Prism Dark Brown card-stock
I’m linking to…
Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog… I used their sketch… I had to turn it but I love how it turned out! Thank you gals!
Cute Card Thursday Challenge blog’s theme this week is Someone Special
Paper Play Challenges – use the color Brown plus another color or colors
Holler if I’ve missed something…my eyes are tired today! lol Appreciate you visiting and love your encouraging words!