My card for Inky Impressions Challenge #35….
yep, that time of year… I always find myself thinking when I’m cleaning…some kind of rescue mechanism! I end up stopping and going to do what I thought of and then who knows when getting back to cleaning….been a long pause around here! lol
I used Lili’s Cleaning Day rubber stamp from Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps…I’ll tell you a secret…ha! you probably already know! I colored the dots on her shirt with a white signo/uniball gel pen, let them dry and then colored right over them with the pink copics!!! Didn’t even have to go back and wipe off the white…the dried white ink repelled the copic marker perfect and made for easy coloring!
- Lili is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink (want a discount on your Inky Impressions order? Join us at the Inky Yahoo Group for details – link to the yahoo group is on the challenge blog)
- colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- K &Co. pattern paper
- Bazzill card-stock
- Martha Stewart Spring border punch – little butterflies are from this Butterfly border punch
- Quickutz 4×4 flower die (a bunch on here and I layered them up)
- Sizzix leaf branch (came in a set of four, the medium size sizzlets)
- Sentiment from Wordsworth
- Itty Bitty 3 mm brads by Bazzill
- background stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms
- EK Success oval punch for the rug
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge this week is cute and girly…well, Lili is all of that!
Paper Take Weekly Challenge this week is “Say it with Flowers”… that’s the challenge for Inky Impressions also…using the word FLOWER
Stampavie and More Challenge this week is Flower Power
Happy Wednesday….one more post coming at you in a little bit! So much cute new stuff…I could stamp and color 24/7!!!