I love this new Beach Bound Lili from Inky Impressions and the new beach stamps from Printworks! I had a lightbulb moment to use them together but then it was challenging because I was looking at the stamps and not how they would stamp! You know, the other direction! So back to square one for a bit there! lol
The Close Up….
Nicole at Inky Impressions rubber stamps is having a First Birthday Sale! All INKY IMPRESSIONS Rubber Stamps will be $10.95 The INKTACULAR SALE-A-BRATION will end on Wed. June 16th at Midnight Eastern standard time. Choose email checkout and she will manually adjust your order and send you a new invoice through Paypal. Check out the “just added” products while you’re there too!
AWESOME NEW STAMPS from Printworks Collection for Father’s Day and Summer….go HERE and click on the “New Releases” Link to see the pages of new images. To order, go to the Printworks online store HERE, create your order and in the comment box, type in the new stamps you want to order. Nicole will get back to you with your total.
I know…both gals are Nicoles! lol Awesome to work with too! Gotta love rubber stampers!
- rubber stamps from Printworks… K4024 Beach Cruiser, C4038 Surf’s Up, B4026 Today, F1066 paint spatters
- Lilli and the bug were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- Ocean background stamp is from Magnolia, I just used a part of it. Stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- October Afternoon pattern paper
- Spica clear glitter pen for her headband, earrings, flip flops and butterfly
- Beach grass punch from The Punch Bunch
- Cloud stamp from Mostly Animals (they’ve been out of business for some time, not sure if anyone bought their images or not)
- Prism brown card-stock for matting
- versafine Onyx Black ink for the sentiments
- stamp a ma jig for perfect placement of the “surf’s Up” stamp….I also stamped the VW bug on the imaging sheet to see how it would work in the scene
- Walnut Stain distress ink and the Ink Blending Tool for edging the papers
- Memento Summer Sky Ink for the cloud stamp and for inking the edges of the sky
Thanks for sharing the love of stamping, coloring, blogging with me and thanks so much for taking the time to come by!