Carribean, Pink and Celery…
Good morning…my post today for All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge blog is colorful, in a pastel sort of way! I used three images from the Swiss Pixies Spring kit… Bumblebee Hansel, Ladybug Nora and the wheelbarrow (on SALE through June 24!!!). I love these images and how interactive they are together. Christine, the artist thinks of everything!
- Stamped the images HERE in Memento Tuxedo Black ink HERE
- Colored them with Copic Sketch Markers (blonde hair E50, YR31, 21, 23, brown hair E50-57 pink R81-85, green YG21-25, blue BG0000-05, grays N1-7) HERE
- Special Delivery sentiment is from Inkadinkado and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink HERE
- Woodgrain stamp is by All Night Media, stamped in Pink Pirouette ink by Stampin Up
- Carribean Blue and Pink Pirouette Card-stock by Stampin Up, Celery by Prism
- Bird branch corner is a Martha Stewart corner punch
- Flowers are EK Success retro small and medium flower punches
- Itty Bitty brads in the flower centers are by Bazzill HERE
- Branch punch is from the Punch Bunch
- Flourishes are from the Netherlands, a die by Marianne Designs HERE
- Stuck everything together with my ATG Gun HERE, LOVE that thing! I use Tombow Mono Multi for the flowers and flourishes HERE My glue FAVE!
Hope you can join us for the challenge…all the info is on the ATS Weekly Wed. Challenge blog…check it out!
Hope they make you smile! Stamping off!