I’ve used Tilda on the Loose, See you Later, Suitcase with Sign from the Bon Voyage collection…the Waterfall background from the Pet Collection…and Heartbreaker Edwin.
All the images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Sketch Markers. Card-stock from Stampin Up, pattern paper is a mat stack from DCWV. The little strip with the country abbreviations is covered with a piece of Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon. The border punch is from EK Success, wish I’d written the names of the punches on them b/4 I threw away the packaging!
- Tilda’s hair is colored with E50, YR31, YR21, 23
- Edwin’s hair is colored with Y21, E97, E08, E19
- skin is E000, 00, 01, R20
- dress is R000, 00, 01, 02
- suitcases are E11, 13, 15 and warm grays
- Edwin’s clothes are colored over so many times I can’t remember, trying to match the papers.
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenge blog. The Sweet Stampin’ Challenge blog is wanting to see your favorite stamp… well, that changes quite frequently with me but I do have to say I love this Tilda! Paper Play Challenges theme is Bon Voyage….very fitting for these Magnolia BonVoyage stamps! Stamp Something Challenge theme is Fairy Tale Somethings.
thanks for coming by!!!